It is just a brief – less than two hours – drive to Germany and Czech Republic.
Most wypozyczalnia samochodow wroclaw suppliers in Poland allow cross border traveling to other European nations, however, the conditions may vary. If you’re thinking of travelling abroad in a Wroclaw hire car, ensure that you assess what exactly is the appropriate cross border travel policy.
The information about cross-border journey, in addition to other pertinent info is found under the ‘Rental states’ on each Cartrawler offer.
Since Poland is a part of the Schengen zone, border crossing to Germany and Czech Republic is straightforward and will not imply formalities or paperwork.
Be aware that roads on the road to the Czech boundary, particularly in the mountainous southern Poland might be greatly obstructed with snow, if driving in the wintertime.
See below approximate road distances to some of the areas of tourist interest abroad and in Poland from Wroclaw:
- Distance Wroclaw – Warsaw: 373 km / 230 miles
- Distance Wroclaw – Krakow: 260 km / 160 miles
- Distance Wroclaw – Poznan: 170 km / 105 miles
- Distance Wroclaw – Berlin: 340 km / 210 miles
- Distance Wroclaw – Dresden: 280 km / 170 miles
- Distance Wroclaw – Prague: 320 km / 200 miles